Let’s Save You Some Money on Energy-Efficient Equipment
The EnergySmart Grocer Program offers more than 40 rebates for a wide variety of equipment upgrades and retrofits. These rebates offset a portion of your equipment costs, in some cases up to 100 percent, so you can make smart energy-efficient choices without emptying your wallet.
Central Lincoln PUD Forms
Chelan PUD Forms
City of Port Angeles PUD Forms
Clallam County PUD Forms
Grays Harbor PUD Forms
Peninsula Light Co. Forms
Getting cash back for energy-efficient equipment takes three simple steps:
- Step 1: Qualify
- Contact EnergySmart Grocer to determine if you qualify for participation in the program.
- Review the Rebate Worksheet for a list of available technology solutions and rebates.
- Review the Terms & Conditions to see our specific requirements for qualified equipment rebates.
- Step 2: Apply
- Obtain the Rebate Application.
- Fill out and mail to:
100 SW Main St., Suite 1500
Portland, OR 97204
or fax to 503.296.5899
- Step 3: Save
- Receive your rebate check in the mail and enjoy monthly energy savings.
Our skilled on-site Account Managers are available to provide guidance on energy-saving opportunities and rebate application assistance. Request your no-cost audit and energy savings report today!